- Compliance - are your staff saying the right things?
- Dispute Resolution - he said, she said, is now a thing of the past, playback the recording.
- Training - Choose your best performer, listen to their calls and see what makes them better, then pass those skills onto your other staff.
- Compatibility - Runs on Windows XP/7/8/10, Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 (32 and 64 bit).
- Why use us? - We offer 24 hour support via email, are great value for money, see what our customers think in our testimonials!
- Telestat Software is straight forward to install, we can even do this for you! Simply follow the wizard and configure the software to connect to your phone system's SMDR data output (via IP,Serial,File etc).
- Select your phone system type from a selection of preset models.
- You are now ready to fully utilise Telestat by displaying data, running reports and using wallboards.
- If you have a new phone system that isn't in the list, we will add it for you, free of charge!
- Telestat hardware is straight forward to install, it is one box and 2 or 3 cables to plug in, simply follow the instructions and look at the example pictures to connect the hardware tap to your trunk circuits (Analogue, ISDN2, ISDN30, SIP etc).
- You're now ready to record calls and use the familiar call logger interface to find and playback those recordings as and when required.
- View the Phone Call Recording Hardware Connectivity Diagram
Remote Installation, Setup and Training If you wish we can connect to the designated Telestat PC remotely (via Teamviewer) to install and configure the software, show you how it all works and assist with phone system connectivity and configuration.
Annual Software Maintenance This has 2 major benefits:
- Service Desk Support (24 hour): If you have any queries or problems with the software you can phone or email our Service Desk and we will help you solve them, this often also extends to underlying PC issues and liaising with phone system maintainers so we can talk "tech to tech" with them.
- Software Updates: For the duration of your support contract, which is renewable annually you will be informed of new software releases which you can upgrade to for free, this means you always have the latest features and their associated benefits.
See the Report Generator in action.
To listen to your recordings, you can use the familiar Telestat Report Generator, the search facility or even just scroll through the list and find your call. Once you've located it, easily listen to it by clicking on the orange listen button on the left.
The Report Generator can also be installed on one or more remote PCs to allow Managers/Team Leaders to run reports, there is no limit and no licence costs for this.