Cisco Call Recording Software
Telestat is compatible with Call Manager V5, Cisco UCM6, 7, CME and most other Cisco systems.
About Cisco Call Recording Software
The portfolio of Cisco IP phones includes user-friendly, full-featured IP phones to meet the needs of your entire organization, in areas ranging from:
- The company lobby to the desks of your busiest managers
- The manufacturing floor to the executive suite
- The home office to the branch location and corporate offices, both small and large
Many Cisco IP Phones in the portfolio deliver new modes of collaboration, such as integrated HD voice, video, web conferencing, USB peripherals for extensibility and Bluetooth.
Overview, What does it do?
- The hardware will connect to any trunk circuit (Analogue, ISDN2, ISDN30 or SIP). (We can record calls even if you don’t have a phone system, contact us for more info)
- The software will connect to any telephone system fitted with a suitable call logging port (Serial,IP,File,etc, 99% of systems today).
- Once installed you can record all calls, listen to them on demand, email them if required and run numerous reports and much more…
The Telestat Phone Call Recording System is built on the success of the Telestat Call Logging System, you simply add a piece of hardware to your call logger and viola, you now have a call recorder as well.
There are a lot of similarities between a call logger and a call recorder and rather than reinvent the wheel we enhanced the existing product, so you get all the functionality of the Call Logger as well
Find out what’s going on in your business Download a no obligation trial of Telestat 7 Phone Call Recording Software (requires hardware to actually record calls)