Opera Call Logging Software
Telestat is compatible with Opera phone systems.
About Opera Call Logging Software
The MDS Opera is a micro processor based system for use with Home/Small business. It has no provision for System phones and POTS are the only telephones required.
Advanced feature include:-
- Exchange Line Call/Hold/Enquiry/Toggle/Transfer
- Incoming Call Grouping
- Night/Day Service
- Courtesy Tone on Hold
- Outgoing Call Grouping
- Call Pickup
- Call Forward
- Exchange Ringback with Alert Tone
- Internal Ringback with Alert Tone
- Baby Phone/Room Monitoring
- Trunk/PABX Operation
- Printer Port (2+6 and 3+8 Only)
Overview, What does it do?
- The hardware will connect to any trunk circuit (Analogue, ISDN2, ISDN30 or SIP). (We can record calls even if you don’t have a phone system, contact us for more info)
- The software will connect to any telephone system fitted with a suitable call logging port (Serial,IP,File,etc, 99% of systems today).
- Once installed you can record all calls, listen to them on demand, email them if required and run numerous reports and much more…
The Telestat Phone Call Logging System is built on the success of the Telestat Call Logging System, you simply add a piece of hardware to your call logger and viola, you now have a call recorder as well.
There are a lot of similarities between a call logger and a call recorder and rather than reinvent the wheel we enhanced the existing product, so you get all the functionality of the Call Logger as well
Find out what’s going on in your business Download a no obligation trial of Telestat 7 Phone Call Logging Software